If your serious

Options
Hi! I am looking for friends who are serious about motivating and being motivated. I'm not interested in just being a name on someone's list. I have 132lbs to loose and right now I've got mad willpower but I know I'm going to have rough days and could use the support. Thanks! :)

Replies

• flabby2fit2018
    flabby2fit2018 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi mfp folks, feel free to add me. I feel it is important to motivate each other! We can all do this
  • beckyml1980
    beckyml1980 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends who do more then just 'like' my activity :) If you are that friend add me! I will add you JKHELM and ALEXKERR12 :)
  • pondee629
    pondee629 Posts: 2,469 Member
    Options
    You're serious with your serious?
  • Amy3777
    Amy3777 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! So, I've just discovered the community section of this app, and think it's a great resource, although I'm still unfamiliar with how exactly it all works. Sometimes I need someone to help boost my confidence and motivation. Other times, I need someone to call me on my bullsh*t! I put on a serious amount of weight after starting a medication seven years ago, and the weight has slowly continued to creep upwards every year since then, putting me a frightening 80lbs above a healthy weight. I'm turning 30 next month, and am becoming very aware of how neglecting my health is no longer an option. I've "promised" myself to get on the right track more times than I can count. I think a major piece missing from my puzzle, is outside support. I have met so much failure alone, I would like to see what I can accomplish with a little help.
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Amy3777 wrote: »
    Hi! So, I've just discovered the community section of this app, and think it's a great resource, although I'm still unfamiliar with how exactly it all works. Sometimes I need someone to help boost my confidence and motivation. Other times, I need someone to call me on my bullsh*t! I put on a serious amount of weight after starting a medication seven years ago, and the weight has slowly continued to creep upwards every year since then, putting me a frightening 80lbs above a healthy weight. I'm turning 30 next month, and am becoming very aware of how neglecting my health is no longer an option. I've "promised" myself to get on the right track more times than I can count. I think a major piece missing from my puzzle, is outside support. I have met so much failure alone, I would like to see what I can accomplish with a little help.

I've just sent you a friend request. I too have gained weight over the years and medication has been a big culprit, but enough is enough. It's time to take back control. We got this!
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 80+ pounds to lose! Motivation from other people is incredibly helpful :smile: