Puked up training an hour after dinner

Options
Had a big dinner after work had a hard team pre-season training an hour and a half later, and puked a lot near the end. Does that mean all the calories are gone?

Replies

• smilezishere
    smilezishere Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nope. Liquids (say a protein shake) can go through your digestive tract within that 1.5 hours. Solids take longer but even so, your body had 1.5 hours of breaking down those foods so it got some of the nutrients from your dinner. I sure hope you had your post workout meal tho haha.
  • smilezishere
    Options
    ^ LOL
  • get_bigger_faster
    Options
    Hehe had big enough meal after alright. Be some sight weighing the vomit haha i guess that would be the only way to calculate properly. Oh well hopefully won't happen next time might try and have dinner a few hours before from now on. Sound lads
  • smilezishere
    Options
    My rule for preworkout meals....1 hour prior for light snacks (banana, protein bar, etc.) and 2.5-3 hours for main meals.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Yup they are all gone op...you need to find the puke and eat it or all your gains are gone...
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Chances are a lot of your protein is laying with the puke somewhere. Unless you puked your intestines out.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you where able to absorb some of the calories. I wouldn't worry about it too much unless this type of thing happens frequently.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Yup they are all gone op...you need to find the puke and eat it or all your gains are gone...

Dude