Options
Hi All.

My name is Rachel. I'm 24 and new to MyFitnessPal. I am on a journey to loose around 100lbs. I'm looking for new friends to share this journey with... I'm down 8lbs and i've got a long way to go.

Replies

• melissavangulck287
    melissavangulck287 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 8 pounds! That's fantastic! Keep it up!
  • mzormond
    mzormond Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's great, keep it up. iv'e lost about 10 lbs, need about 20 more gone asap. i'm treading 4 miles a day at 4 miles an hour, it works.
  • rachellove02
    rachellove02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I went from a pretty sedentary lifestyle to working out daily. 30 minutes of cardio and then 30 min of weights focusing on one body part daily.
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! Good job.
  • _JustNate_
    _JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Keep up what you are doing and definitely log and it will drop!
  • rachellove02
    rachellove02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm on day 16 of this new journey. I'm determined to make this a habit and stick with it. I've tried many times in the past but this time it feels different. For once i feel as if i am doing it for myself and not to impress others. BIG DIFFERENCE.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I'm on day 16 of this new journey. I'm determined to make this a habit and stick with it. I've tried many times in the past but this time it feels different. For once i feel as if i am doing it for myself and not to impress others. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I won't lie, this is the only time I am successful. When I lost 150 pounds in the past, I did blog it but I didn't really flaunt it out there (only a few people read my blog anyway, family). This time, I am not even doing that, I am just changing how I live. Anytime I've tried to really do things to make others change how they think about me, it's never worked. You have to do it for you. Good on ya and good luck.