Losing my mojo

Options
After almost a year here and almost 80 pounds lost. My mojo is low due to a stall. Looking to add some new blood to my friends list. Please add me. I'm looking to be inspired by seeing the success of others

Replies

• Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi! You're welcome to add me. Also, look at my friends list and add anyone on there (I really think you'll connect with the guys) they're all awesome! We're (for the most part) a "Fabulous over 40" group. :-)
  • MidnightDave
    MidnightDave Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Greg feel free to add me. From the looks of your sig pic, you've got a HUGE supply of mojo, you're just not finding it right now. I'm nearly 54 and getting in the best shape of my life. Here may be a mojo booster, it is for me: think about something you'll be able to do once you progress along your fitness journey, maybe taking up a new sport , learning to dance to please a lady or get one, riding a rented motorcycle on vacation, doing a 5K fun run, volunteering with Habitat for Humanity or at the local food bank, winning an arm wrestling contest on a guy trip or family reunion, walking up the stairs in high rises instead of taking the elevator, the list goes on and on. Just think about what interests you, where your passion lies, something you thought you'd never try, just let your imagination run for a while, then pick one and do it! Every time you're making a smart food choice, or grunting through a workout, think about doing that cool thing and how this will get you there!