Looking to meet fitness motivated friends!

Options
Hi I'm Sandy.

Im 22 and living in South Florida. I don't have many friends on here & would like to interact more with MFP's online community. All my current friends are not really fitness oriented & would like to meet people here that are! As I am.

I am no where near my goal but better off than where I was when I first begun my fitness journey. I was at 250 now I am sitting at 206. Looking to eventually make me way to 180. That's my first weight goal.

I do weight-lift regularly and I am starting to run for 30 mins at least 4 times a week (goal is working my way up to 6). One of my goals I would like to tackle this year is to endeavor into the world of yoga. I have dipped me toes into meditation and I truly like it (I need to do it more often).

Anyone have similar goals? Tips? Advice? Please feel free to message me.

my fitbit profile can be found at https://fitbit.com/user/3653DT

I hope I meet cool peeps!

Replies

• farbs
    farbs Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy

I'm similar to you in terms of just starting here on MFP, so feel free to add me! I'm only about 5 days in.
    I've tried the Yoga thing once, and really enjoyed it, but I need to find the time to get back into it, as I think it would be beneficial, along with weights and some cardio.

All the best with your goals!!