Life below 30% BF

Options
Hey all! Add me and follow my statuses and blog updates. Read below if you'd like to know more about me:

I've been using MFP religiously for months, without ever even knowing there was a community of people behind it!

I'm glad to be a part of the fitness and health community on MFP and plan on starting a MFP blog to keep track of my thoughts while on this fitness journey.

I'm tall, at 6'5" I loom over everybody. And at the beginning of 2015 I weighed around 295 lbs, drank alcohol 3 or 4 nights a week, smoked a ridiculous amount of weed, and smoked a pack a day of cigarettes. Free falling is not a good enough word to describe how fast I was going towards rock bottom.

I left my girlfriend, moved into a new home with a friend, and made a commitment to change. It was slow moving, a mentality and work ethic doesn't come over night. Slowly but surely I ate better, I did more and more exercising, I was long boarding and spinning fire poi. I dropped to 275 lbs and 30% body fat.

My diet was low fat, and half-assed with alcohol still around. It wasn't until I learned of Ketogenics that my life has truly begun to transform.

Now carbohydrates rule over my mind, my daily goal to stay under 25g of net carbs (carbs - fiber). I am Keto-adapted with massive reserves of energy for my true love, my true passion and religion:

It was in my darkest hour that Brodin approached me with the Swoly Bible. He illuminated my path to the Church of Iron. And in his light I have followed as a devout disciple.

Now armed with a regimen of heavy weights and long episodes of cardio, nothing will stop me from my goal.

Father forgive me for these gains that I am about to receive. -Wheymen