I've Reached my goal weight

So happy that I've finally reached my goal weight, just goes to show hard work does pay off, believe in yourself and your achieve.

Replies

• derrickyoung
    derrickyoung Posts: 136 Member
    AFC070590 wrote: »
    So happy that I've finally reached my goal weight, just goes to show hard work does pay off, believe in yourself and your achieve.

Congratulations! Nothing feels better or motivates like success
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    I've found I want to continue logging everything now I've reached my target, my weight has weebled too many times before and I've no intention of going back up again this time. I've lost 3 inches off my waist and hips and logging has now become a lifestyle.
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    well done, i'm close, and getting so excited too!
  • MrsJ1210
    MrsJ1210 Posts: 135 Member
    well done, i'm close, and getting so excited too!

It is a good feeling. My goal was to be able to fit into any item if clothing in my wardrobe - only snag was I've now had to take a lot of them in or totally replace them as they became too loose!
  • LoveToRead91
    LoveToRead91 Posts: 89 Member
    Congratulations!
  • Keith3481
    Keith3481 Posts: 91 Member
    I passed goal weight today but according to the mirror, I'm not done yet. I am going to reset my goal and keep going down. MFP works, down from 208 lbs to 163 lbs in 14 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!