60+ Pounds Gone and I Have ABS!!

Options
Kate_McDee
Kate_McDee Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Success Stories
I have been on a NEVER-ENDING health journey for the past 10 years! I THINK I have finally found my stride!

I started a blog a few months ago to tell my story and document everything (good and bad)! Take a peek at www.headofkate.com to see my before and after pics and videos. You can also follow me on Facebook! I post daily about my food intake, my workouts, inspiration, and my fur-babies! I am hoping to inspire and connect with others with health goals! Feel free to "friend" me on MFP too!

Kate :)

Replies

• PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - Good for you! I recently lost 60 lbs. and still don't have abs but I look and feel better, I commend you for the work you put in.
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Kate - I went to your webpage / blog and am looking for a way to contact you, could you please try to send me a PM? I have tried to send you one but keep getting a message that there is a " Server Error ". I want to ask you a question regarding a piece of equipment you are using.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!