Need suggestions!

Options
I am drawing blanks and can't seem to find exercises that I can do considering one of my knees isn't 100% better yet. - I tore my ACL and ended up having 3 surgeries on my knee in a time span on a month. That was back in September/October 2015. My knee still isn't strong enough to do certain things- run (not that I run anyways), jump, rotate certain ways and kneel are 4 things I cannot do for sure yet. But hey, that's why I go to physical therapy!
Was hoping some people may have suggestion for exercises I can do that can help strengthen my knee or even make it easier for me to workout certain body parts without needing to use my knee too much.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Also feel free to add me if you'd like! :)

Replies

• sbrooks0387
    sbrooks0387 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    shadow boxing. i have only done it hear and there but it can be all upper body/arms and if vigorous it will get your heart pumping.
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    shadow boxing. i have only done it hear and there but it can be all upper body/arms and if vigorous it will get your heart pumping.

I will have to look into it and give it a try!
    Thank you :)
  • Grosen17
    Grosen17 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to give you a full routine to try.
    Let me know what part of the body you're trying to target and I'll give some exercises that can help strengthen the knee as well
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    No running for sure! Try light Elliptical.
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Grosen17 wrote: »
    I'd be happy to give you a full routine to try.
    Let me know what part of the body you're trying to target and I'll give some exercises that can help strengthen the knee as well

Messaged you!