Nerds Gal looks for supportive friends

Hey I live in MA. I'm 25 yrs old. 5'5, 224 lbs.
A little yarn obsessed/gamer/nerd.

Let's connect and do this together. Hoping to get myself to a healthy weight and avoid diabetes that runs in my family.

So please add me!

Or just message me about Harry potter, dr. Who, Futurama, Rick and morty, soul caliber, bayonetta, elder scrolls, tekken, walking dead, batman, or any horror movie ever!

Thanks!

Replies

• jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    I'm 24 and I'm from GA. I'm looking to lose 30-35 lbs... I'm short so its going to take a while!

Add me if you'd like!

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan...
  • ashleng
    ashleng Posts: 2 Member
    I love Harry Potter! And Doctor Who. And Supernatural. And Avengers. Pretty much all things nerdy. I'm 30, am raising 3 next generation needs and am looking for support for the 150 pounds I need to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • peck0247
    peck0247 Posts: 12 Member
    Oh man, Batman, Ironman and Harry Potter are just the beginnings of my nerdy obsessions!

I'm 25 and from MI, 4'11" 199lbs hoping to shed 90 of those lbs.

Add me!
  • kogome
    kogome Posts: 29 Member
    Hi there! I don't really have all that much weight to lose, but I'm really trying to be healthier overall and shed a few extra pounds. I'm also a bit of a nerd myself, feel free to add me!
  • PoppyPea
    PoppyPea Posts: 28 Member
    Fellow girl, fellow nerd here! Based in Wales, UK and trying to stay focused on healthy eating (not doing too badly so far...). Love horror and gaming (got Fallout fever atm), though more of a knitting fan myself :). Feel free to add!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Geek girl here! Whovian, browncoat, sherlock, star trek and star wars, Miyazaki!, marvel, Arthurian Legends... The list goes on. My diary is open for accountability and suggestions.
  • jenovatrix
    jenovatrix Posts: 219 Member
    Count me in, lol. Games are my thing, Final Fantasy mainly.
  • Definitely nerdy - comic books, comic book movies/shows (will they just come out with the Preacher tv show already? I need to know if I will love or hate it), fantasy sci-fi novels and shows, video games (man, it's hard to balance Fallout with fitness, lol), board games, etc, etc, etc. I'm not crafty but my hobby is cooking/baking instead. Feel free to add me!