Fitness dvd, and eating back calories.

Hello!

I have bought Charlotte crosbys 3 min belly
Blitz dvd, there is a warm up and cool down, and 12 rounds of 3 min exercises. I managing to do about 6 at the moment but not really sure how many calories this is burning, does anyone have any suggestions how I can track calories burnt through exercise.

Also if I burn calories with exercise do I have to eat back my calories, or half, or none? But I'm worried if I eat none back my calorie deficit will be to low.

Please let me no as much as you can, thanks! :)

Replies

• victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    If you don't have a heart rate monitor (which is really the only way to know for sure how much you burn) you will just have to guess and pick something from the MFP database. What kind of exercise is it? High impact cardio? Low impact cardio? Strength training? Just go to the exercise data base and input however many minutes of whatever exercise you did.

Personally, I eat back 50% of my exercise calories. I don't have a heart rate monitor so I just try to guess the best I can and then eat back half. Initially I ate back all of them but didn't lose much weight. You should eat some back though, you earned them!