DDP Yoga anyone?

Options
I am a 36 year old with over 150 lbs to lose, bad hips and knees. I recently saw a video of a veteran paratrooper named Arthur who due to his injuries was limited to using crutches and gained quite a bit of weight. This motivated me to buying the workout he did to lose the weight and get healthy. Is anyone else here using DDP Yoga? How has it worked for you so far?

Replies

• thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    It's a good program. There's a DDP Yoga group on MFP. It's not very active (unfortunately), but it exists. I didn't follow the meal plan (it cuts things I didn't feel were necessary to cut), but the program itself is an excellent combination of cardio, improving flexibility and body weight resistance training.

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your reply, I have been watching the videos with success stories of people using it and it really seems like the fitness plan I need. I have my hips and knees are so bad at the moment just going up a flight of stairs is a mission. I am looking forward to starting it. I think as far as meal plans go what I've done on MFP has been great for me in the past so I am going to continue that for the time being. I just need to get the butt in gear as far as workouts go. Ill search for that group.