From 200 to 150 and back up to 200

Options
Need some support from those who are in the same situation as me. I'm 23 and newly engaged and I want to be 140 for my wedding. I'm insanely insecure of my body and I am ready to get there. Add me!

Replies

• bbilliethecat
    bbilliethecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    congratulations ! when's the wedding ? i'm not getting married, just here to lose the weight and be happy little me haha

good luck ! :D
  • ashie092
    ashie092 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I get close to my goal weight is when we set the date!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I am 45 heading into 46 in a month and a half. Started my trek at 287lbs, did amazing getting down to 215lbs (one of my lowest) only to have some medical stuff come up and fall way off the wagon to a whopping 297lbs. Already made a decline. My fiancé and I are planning to head East for a vacation so I can introduce him to my brothers who have yet to meet him. Hope to shed the unwanted extra pounds for so many positive upcoming events along with health. If I can do this at my stubborn age, I can only image how awesome this will be for you!
    Not sure what is up with MFP lately, but I keep running into glitches. I could not seem to add you. Please add me.