Any Northants, UK people?

Options
Hi, just rejoined and could do with support.

Northampton people would be helpful for tips on what gyms are good etc.

Thanks, feel free to add me.

Replies

• worldlymaret
    worldlymaret Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also in Northamptonshire - can't help you on gyms unfortunately. I'd be interested to see any recommendations, but as of yet, I find myself disliking the gym "it's a chore" etc. I prefer to find exercise in the form of big hikes / walks / wakeboarding / trampolining / climbing. What other forms of exercise do you do? What's your goal with myfitnesspal?
  • faithfulheart888
    faithfulheart888 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also from Northants! Feel free to add me. I used to go Trilogy gyms when I lived in Northampton, they were nice. I go to Balance in Kettering now as I'm closer to there! x
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, thanks. I have been to a couple of gyms in and around Northampton and Rushden but disliked the feel of them and it did feel very much like a chore.
    I've just started going to PureGym and I love it. It's got a more accepting feel to it. Plus the price is pretty good.
    Hikes and walks is a great way of getting out. I'm also interested in trying to take up some kind of sports but don't really know where to start looking!

My goal is ultimately to drop weight but also get fitter. I have previously been involved in team sports, not sure if I want to get back into sports or move onto something different.