Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Back after a long break/Live in Florida

lulukan
lulukan Posts: 76 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello MFP friends. I have signed in for 18 days now I Figured it was time to introduce myself. This is my 3rd time back to MFP- but I have to say that from the very beginning, I have maintained the bull of my weight loss. I am back for support to get healthy and to find friends with similar issues. I have Hashimoto's with hypothyroid, along with several other auto immune diseases. I am extremely sensitive to gluten, so I have not eaten it for 2 years now. That has helped my digestive issues a lot. I have recently cut out dairy, soy, processed sugar, most processed food, and alcohol, I have had a bad flare up and I knew that these things were causing me issues. I have also been very depressed because work is so stressful and it's difficult to pull out of it. Anyway, I'm here and thanks for being a great support!

LuLu :)

Replies

• Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi Lulu! Feel free to add me!
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    I will when I figure out how.
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Good Morning Lulu, I'm also back after a long break. You can also add me. Have you looked into www.whole30.com
    That will be perfect for you if you haven't. I'm also doing it, started a week ago and I am liking it. Good luck in your journey
  • Bajankat
    Bajankat Posts: 82 Member
    Bajankat wrote: »
    Good Morning Lulu, I'm also back after a long break. You can also add me. Have you looked into www.whole30.com
    That will be perfect for you if you haven't. I'm also doing it, started a week ago and I am liking it. Good luck in your journey