Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello everyone, looking for some friends.

LaphroaigRules
LaphroaigRules Posts: 38 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Peter i'm 28 and i live in belgium.
I went from 86 kg too 121 kg and i'm trying too lose that weight again.
So far i lost 14 kg and weighing 107 kg yesterday.
Realy happy with my progress so far and myfitnesspal helped a lot, i love the app.
I'm looking for some friends too see how others plan their meals and hopefully see them reach their goals.
I have an open profile, see you in the app !

Add : xironrules

Replies

• ErinR82
    ErinR82 Posts: 50 Member
    Hi! I'm Erin. I'll send a request! I have my food diary open, so you can see what I eat.... (not always the greatest though! haha) Congrats on your weight loss. :) At my highest weight, I was 102kg.... I'm currently 71kg with a goal of 61kg.... Having motivational support certainly helps the process!
  • haywood1966
    haywood1966 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi Peter my name is James i just started this lifestyle change 17 day's ago and have already seen a difference
    you can do This Peter
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Feel free to add me, I am on here daily.
  • camromeo
    camromeo Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone. I joined a few days ago. I haven't done well everyday but I try to be honest so that when I look back i can say "this is where I am going wrong"
  • KristinB2016
    KristinB2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! Feel free to add me! Friends and support on here are priceless!!
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Hi. Welcome. I started at 109kgs last Jan. Up to now I'm down to 74kgs aiming for 65kgs. Support seriously makes a difference!!