As hard as I try

Options
So as of January 2nd, I've cut out alcohol altogether. I am not a huge drinker but figure 2 light beer would amount to 175 calories or 2 glasses of wine, 250 calories. If I do the math, 250 calories x 16 days should give me a deficit of approximately 4000 calories. Added to this is less eating and exercising 3-4 times a week. I'm down .8 of a pound as of this morning. It's difficult keeping my motivation up and honestly, the only thing that keeps me going is that none of my clothes fit me properly and I refuse to buy a bigger size, so it's gym wear, as in stretch pants, everyday. I understand why some people go on restrictive diets to Jumpstart their weight loss. It's how I'm feeling today, I best go for a walk and get some courage up.

Replies

• kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate. Gave up on my junk food. .. usually one little bag of chips and a stop at donut shop. I have cut back on my carbs overload and upped my vegetable intake. I've also started to exercise but progress isn't happening as I would have hoped.
    I actually looked at the diet section in the drug store. But couldn't bring myself to try anything.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    As long as you are weighing and logging your food carefully, the weight will come off.
    Be patient.