Ready for me time...

Options
treasurep
treasurep Posts: 88 Member
I joined this sight yesterday and so far I LLLLLOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE it. I'm 33 y.o. that hates herself in the mirror. I have a wonderful supporting husband who at times is too supportive. Tells me he loves me at 150 or 200 little does he know I passed 200 a year ago. Other than this site there is only 2 other people who know my weight-My doc. and my Best Friend. I have always carried my self well and made the fat jokes about myself. I've just started faithfully 3 days a week to work out and hope to find more time in my schedule to go 5 X's. Honestly I just need to get out of bed and go instead of making excuses. I'm great at excuses-I'm a Dispatcher so I'm making them all day long...lol...I'm hoping to make some "accountability partners" on here. I love my Bestie but we allow each other the room to back out and not be accountable. When were working out we push each other to go just 30 seconds more or just one more set. It's getting to the gym that we let each other slack on.
So if your ready to be the pusher let me know. I would like to be held accountable and know that I'm not just letting myself down if I don't go in.

Replies

• spob
    spob Posts: 206
    Options
    First off stop the fat jokes! Welcome to mfp if you looooooove it now just wait you will loooooove it more. It is a great way to be accountable, to connect with others and vent. Have super day and respect that body of yours with your words just like you started respecting it with your actions!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and goodluck on your journey

This site is amazing and you will have awesome results, as long as you are honest with all the calories you log and continue your workout

Keep up the good job
  • treasurep
    treasurep Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I'm using this site to be accountable. I hope you all can help keep me in line. Like I said "I'm great with excuses." I'm hoping if I'm accountable to someone other than myself I'll push to get up and out to the gym..