I am Back and looking for support.

Options
I lost 80 bls, Fell of the wagon, got run over by the wagon and dragged through the junk food patch and put the weight back on. Turning 50 this year and Dr. says this could be my last kick at the can to get healthy. I will give support and take any support i can get :)

Replies

• AngryGangrel
    AngryGangrel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You did it before, you can do it again! :)
  • jwaters1006
    jwaters1006 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You sound like me. Lost 60, gained it back and then gained another 30 just for show :neutral: . We can do this and make it last! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Tinasthing
    Tinasthing Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 61 and started the journey. I have lost 36 lbs. since Sept. 2015, so the " last kick at the can " comment is his way of saying get to it. Stay focused and practice not looking at this as having to"diet" forever, but as a lifestyle change. You can choose to eat anything you want as long as you are willing to also take accountability for it. The challenge is learning your hot triggers and finding a way to avoid those foods until you feel that you can control the portions. After you are well into your journey , you will get back the confidence you once had when you originally lost the 80 lbs. Good luck.
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your words of support :)