Anybody else going through withdrawal right now?

Options
What's the worst part of being hung over? When there was no drunken fun the night before! #KetoFlu #NotAJoke

Show me support people, make me laugh!

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Eat carbs. That'll help.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    Eat carbs. That'll help.

Qft
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Your brain needs carbs (glucose). If you have a headache then maybe eat some carbs? Carbs are important for brain and organ function.
  • kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    All I do is think about food :-(
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    2 eggs over easy on toast awesomeness!
  • kacowgill99
    kacowgill99 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you but I always tell myself that if I feel that way then right that very moment I'm doing some serious fat burning and it gives me motivation to keep going. Take the unpleasant side effects of Keto and turn them into positives. The bad breath is something that keeps me going. It's always easy to tell if you have that metallic taste in your mouth that your body is still in ketosis and I look at that as a good thing. Go take a walk or do anything to get your mind off of it and you'll be fine. Good luck
  • LeslieRightNow
    LeslieRightNow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm cracking up over here! Hahahaha, please stop!! The jokes, the jokes.
    :|
  • LeslieRightNow
    LeslieRightNow Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @kacowgill99 @kiddiebqueen17 thanks for being surrportive!!
  • kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you but I always tell myself that if I feel that way then right that very moment I'm doing some serious fat burning and it gives me motivation to keep going. Take the unpleasant side effects of Keto and turn them into positives. The bad breath is something that keeps me going. It's always easy to tell if you have that metallic taste in your mouth that your body is still in ketosis and I look at that as a good thing. Go take a walk or do anything to get your mind off of it and you'll be fine. Good luck

I've started "checking" where my weight would be in five weeks if I added the food. Sometimes I think that it's worth it but most times I decide it's not worth it and I come online and try and keep myself distracted.