fitbit flex opinions

Options
hokagenoob
hokagenoob Posts: 78 Member
edited January 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
So I've been wanting to be apart of the fitbit club so i won one auctions on eBay (hopefully I'm not ripped off) lol. I'm just wondering what're your guys opinions on fitbit? Is it accurate? More motivating? Do u suggest it to other people? I'd enjoy to hear your guys journey with fitbit:)
Thanks!

Replies

• yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I like my fitbit flex. It's accurate for me (I've been maintaining for years and it's giving me very similar estimations to what I expected it to say my TDEE was), and it definitely motivates me not to be lazy outside of my planned exercise sessions.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit flex and love it. It motivates me and I do challenges with other people which is fun.
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Totally motivating!
  • tweetsmom
    tweetsmom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My boss bought me one for Christmas! I never would have purchased one for myself, but he knows me better than I do at times, and he looks out for my well-being sometimes more than I do! It has really motivated me! It's a little harder to sit down and eat a bag of chips when you have a fitbit hanging on your arm "staring at you", or so it seems. It's a constant reminder to me of the journey I'm on. Let's face it, when your eating habits get bad and stay bad for awhile, it's easy to "forget" that you have to evaluate what you're eating before you eat it once you make the decision to get healthy!!!!

I have a desk job and didn't realize just how inactive I was during the week until I started wearing my fitbit! I was sadly surprised! Now, most days I get 10,000 steps in if it kills me! I've started exercising four times a week for at least 30 minutes, and I'm logging my food everyday on MFP! I also like the sleep tracker. I am awake several times throughout the night and usually look at the clock, and when I check the tracker in the morning, it's spot on! The technology is amazing! It's a great tool, and I tell my boss frequently how much I love it! You won't be disappointed!
  • hokagenoob
    hokagenoob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    tweetsmom wrote: »
    My boss bought me one for Christmas! I never would have purchased one for myself, but he knows me better than I do at times, and he looks out for my well-being sometimes more than I do! It has really motivated me! It's a little harder to sit down and eat a bag of chips when you have a fitbit hanging on your arm "staring at you", or so it seems. It's a constant reminder to me of the journey I'm on. Let's face it, when your eating habits get bad and stay bad for awhile, it's easy to "forget" that you have to evaluate what you're eating before you eat it once you make the decision to get healthy!!!!

I have a desk job and didn't realize just how inactive I was during the week until I started wearing my fitbit! I was sadly surprised! Now, most days I get 10,000 steps in if it kills me! I've started exercising four times a week for at least 30 minutes, and I'm logging my food everyday on MFP! I also like the sleep tracker. I am awake several times throughout the night and usually look at the clock, and when I check the tracker in the morning, it's spot on! The technology is amazing! It's a great tool, and I tell my boss frequently how much I love it! You won't be disappointed!

Very informative thank you So much!:)