our furry,feathered,finned or scaly friends

Options

Replies

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!!

Everyone has such great looking pets - young/old, furry/scaly, small/large - it has made my morning so much brighter!

I'm a big dog person. Love the mastiffs, Danes, Rotties, etc...Lost my last mastiff to heart issues in 2013. Currently have a neurotic boxer mutt that was a foster, but later considered "unadoptable". She has been with me 4 years and won't be going anywhere. She's scared of her own shadow due to the humans (and I use that term loosely) that had her before.

This picture is the most recent - during the Jonas snowstorm in January.

mg1wa4cnsozo.jpg
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Eeeehh, so adorbs! You guys all have such cute pets. I wanna snuggle them all! <3

These are my fur babies.

0sfv7ik4npf1.png

Äffchen...

qgx9pzh93fs2.png

...and Sally.
  • LetterToCorinth
    LetterToCorinth Posts: 130 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    One more just because she's so cute.

And not spoiled at all. :)

wy0z4rbhsp4v.jpg
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Eeeehh, so adorbs! You guys all have such cute pets. I wanna snuggle them all! <3

These are my fur babies.

0sfv7ik4npf1.png

Äffchen...

qgx9pzh93fs2.png

...and Sally.

omg Affchen's eyes are super adorable!!!!!!!! I just want to squeeze and cuddle!!!!!!!
    Lucy1771 wrote: »
    I love this thread!!

Everyone has such great looking pets - young/old, furry/scaly, small/large - it has made my morning so much brighter!

I'm a big dog person. Love the mastiffs, Danes, Rotties, etc...Lost my last mastiff to heart issues in 2013. Currently have a neurotic boxer mutt that was a foster, but later considered "unadoptable". She has been with me 4 years and won't be going anywhere. She's scared of her own shadow due to the humans (and I use that term loosely) that had her before.

This picture is the most recent - during the Jonas snowstorm in January.

mg1wa4cnsozo.jpg

bless her heart. She has a great home now at least. I love seeing people adopt animals... I adopted mine and luckily got him out of his bad conditions before they sent him off to a shelter. he has MAJOR separation anxiety because from 9 weeks old until he was 10 months old he was locked away in a kennel or put outside on a very small radius electric fence. no one ever interacted with him, played with him, no toys... hell he didn't even have shade outside and would shock himself just to get around to the front of the house to find shade. I was "friends" with the people I got him from and I would go over there just to play with him. I'd get a cup of ice and throw them for him so he got to run a little and then it would help him to get a break from the heat. he LOVED it. We have him now and he is spoiled rotten. I can't even go to the bathroom without him following me in there but I am perfectly okay with him being my little shadow bc I know where he came from.

ztah3uafessa.jpg

He would always sleep like this when he was little when I'd lay with him and he still sleeps the same with next to me to this day lol such a momma's boy
    fa.jpg 523.7K
  • brandynbongo
    brandynbongo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    krvrkbm2sksp.jpeg

This is Chicken... He's 4 mos old... A pure read Havanese... Our new fur baby :)
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    vbirmnx2kpmc.jpg
    pmnc749tf733.jpg
    gotck4rgtvdm.jpg

love it! they definitely have fun playing together
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    All six of my babies. Who needs children when you have them?! All rescued/adopted of course

0zoblod4hyiw.jpeg
    i49v2fppd4qt.jpeg
    d4it09vr8y9n.jpeg0i1xksneb2gz.jpeg
  • michaelafoor916
    Options
    All six of my babies. Who needs children when you have them?! All rescued/adopted of course

0zoblod4hyiw.jpeg
    i49v2fppd4qt.jpeg
    d4it09vr8y9n.jpeg0i1xksneb2gz.jpeg

omg how freaking cute!!!!!
  • LyssieLou
    LyssieLou Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a beautiful 3 year old St Bernard named Lucy, sadly I'm too computer illiterate to post her picture : \
  • chrysalis2015
    chrysalis2015 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    4mwmhdlg81mi.jpg

Our bird...sitting on a play pirate ship :smile:
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    9hux69fs7dat.jpg
    rgpbcn4xlirw.jpg

Arya and Tyrion, lap dawgs.
  • Nikki10129
    Nikki10129 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This is Jake, basically the most handsome cat in the world. I can't believe how fast time flies because he's about 6 years old now, the shelter had him listed at about 2 when we adopted him. He's an awesome little guy and loves to go outside on his leash <3

He currently lives with my parents and I think there's going to be a custody battle for the devil when I get my own place where he can stay with me :lol:

69c0jxti8xq4.jpg
    7y2px2hj4shd.jpg
    j4ce53mx882a.jpg

The last pic was him on his first day home, needless to say, it clicked from the start :smiley: