Doing my best!

Options
Hello everyone! I'm here to do my best at losing all this dang extra weight I have. When I stepped on the scale at the beginning of this year and saw 300 pounds I knew it was time to start up an account here. Since starting I've been more motivated to eat healthy, more motivated to exercise, and in general feeling a lot better.

I have Fibromyalgia which has been a bit issue in my life. Working out is very hard for me because of the pain, but doctors say that the more I work out, the easier it will become and the better I'll feel. So that's what I'm doing!

As for who I am, I'm 20 years old, Canadian, and would like to meet people here of any age. If we have a similar amount of weight to lose all the better. Feel free to send me a friend request, I'll do my best to motivate you and congratulate you on your hard work.

Hope to meet people soon!

Replies

• Tisha1386
    Tisha1386 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly creeping that way myself. We can do this! With support we can accomplish anything!!! :) Good luck!!
  • fat2fit_canada
    fat2fit_canada Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 200 lbs and have 60lbs to lose but we can get where we want to be. I habe started me eating plan and going to the gym again. I'm using jamie eason live fit program and it does work. You should look it up. I'm 32 and also Canadian. If you'd like to you can friend me and we can compare food and motivate each other good luck and stick to it. Don't give up