My Goal for 2016 lose 50 or more Pounds

Options
Hey Yall I've been over weight all my life and I'm wanting to change that by the end of 2016. I've set some goals for myself and I will be working very hard at meeting them all and try and stay away from sweets and soda and drink more water. The reason I'm wanting to get my health under control and set good examples are I have a 16 year old son who is not over weight and I don't want him becoming unhealthy his dad is setting awful examples and I don't want my son getting those habits now My current husband who is my son's Step dad is also joining me on my weight loss goals for 2016 and he's a type 2 diabetic so with all the support I get at home I think it will help me reach my goals by the end of 2016. I'm also looking for Fitbit Friends as well and you can find me by lisafit2016@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting new friends that would like to join my fitness family.

Replies

• CampLondon
    CampLondon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    LEAN, MEAN, POP PILATES MACHINE. – Kiersten D’nae Turpin
    Read more at http://www.blogilates.com/blog/2012/05/11/my-top-motivational-fitness-quotes/#OmvX3rxI2C7tY7OX.99
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I have also always been heavy. This year is my year to get fit and healthy. My partner is also type 2 diabetic and I want to set an example for her. I want to lose between 35-40kg. That's around 75-85lb in your speak. We can do this. I will add you on Fitbit and we can motivate each other
  • bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing @txlisafit2016 . I also have a 16 year old at home along with a toddler and I want to set good examples for both of them. I am on a mission to lose 50 lbs this year and change the way I think about food and eating. Being a mom and wife can sometimes make us put ourselves on the bottom of the priority list but finally I am moving myself up to #1! My family may have to go through some changes along with me, but I know it will ultimately be best for all of us. I sent you an invite on Fitbit. I don't have any Fitbit friends and need some. Good luck to you and stay strong. We can do this!!
  • txlisafit2016
    txlisafit2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your very welcome yes we can do this