4th time the charm? Premature birth guilt and weight gain.

I joined over 5 years ago. I have come and gone. I ended up meeting one of my main goals and got pregnant after losing 50 pounds. I fought hard to have my son, after many fertility treatments and procedures for 6 years. I ended up with something called pre-eclampsia and HELLPS syndrome and gained over 50 pounds before having my 2lb miracle, 14 weeks early (on my birthday). Since having my son 2.5 years ago, I have lost 45 pounds. I'm going strong, but afraid of failing AGAIN!! I would love new friends. Most on here from 5 years ago, haven't been on in months...or years. I thrive off of motivation. I need to do this for myself, and my son. I was a preschool teacher, and would like to be again. I need to to get healthy so I can find myself, again. My son has seizures and is special needs so I have a little time before I look for work. He requires most of my time, so exercising is even hard. I'm an emotional eater and have a lot of guilt about his premature birth ,long NICU stay and delays. Please add me as a friend. I could use the adult companionship, even just on here.