One for the ladies. :(

Options
I dont know what I have done wrong but I have gained 2-4lbs in a week?! Ive been off my well, time of the month, for a few days now.. But I suppose I did eat more.. Do you normally still have weight gain after you have finished?

Replies

• jadethief
    jadethief Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Unless you ate 7000 to 14000 calories above maintenance, then those 2-4 lbs aren't fat. It's just water probably. It's normal for your body weight to fluctuate. Be patient and stick with it.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Unless you ate 7000 to 14000 calories above maintenance, then those 2-4 lbs aren't fat. It's just water probably. It's normal for your body weight to fluctuate. Be patient and stick with it.

This....
  • OverToNormal
    OverToNormal Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Well, I didnt eat that much haha, thank you. Its horrible seeing weight gain when I tried my best to control it. Ah, I hope you are right. Thank you. :D
  • SuzCruz159
    SuzCruz159 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is hard to see that number go up on the scale. I've been trying to remind myself this is going to happen every month, expect it, hang in there until it passes. It's only temporary. A couple of months ago I went up 5 lbs. During the whole PMS time and during my cycle I stayed consistent with my exercise & eating program. Two days after my cycle ended I dropped that 5 lbs plus 2 more! That was a pleasant surprise. I know easier said than done, but don't let those numbers discourage you. It's just water weight. :)