Annoyed and need a pep talk

Options
Finally lost 7 lbs before Christmas, gained it all back. Grr. Then two weeks ago started Fitbit challenges walking and tracking good again. Lost 1 lb. which I was happy with. Now this past week caught a horrible flu. Gained my lb back even with vomiting and diarrhea. Probably from Gatorade and saltines. Annoyed!!! Back on it today but just aggravated as heck

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    welcome to life. lol
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    When I first started losing weight, I found out after losing 12 lbs that I needed to have major surgery. I gained the 12 lbs back plus 9 while recovering. Since then, I've lost almost 60 lbs. The point is, you can do this. It doesn't matter where you start as long as you keep going.
  • kandisn7
    kandisn7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Glad you're better! You got this!
  • smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I know its frustrating but...thats how it goes unfortunately! lol whats important is that you're back on track! You've got this!
  • algrif37
    algrif37 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know this in my head but sometimes it help to hear it from others. I feel (know) I've been struggling with this weight for many many years and my weight just goes up and up and I'm tired of it!!! Trying to do it with moderation and no fads and not prohibiting anything. Calories, walking, exercise I like, weighing and tracking food
  • JennAngel001
    JennAngel001 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I'm starting over. I was fit and doing great 2 years ago when I was home with the kids, then I cme back to work. Over the last 2 years I've gained 20 lbs. Every Monday I'm trying again. I started back at the gym after the holiday break but my food consumption is the struggle.

I'm doing a 3 day juice cleanse...I'm on day 1. :/
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options

I'm doing a 3 day juice cleanse...I'm on day 1. :/

youre doing this wrong.....
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You obviously haven't given up, your half way there already. Stay motivated Hun, it's not an easy journey, slow and steady xx