looking for friends

Options
aksmti
aksmti Posts: 10 Member
Hey my name is Tracey. I have just started, I am trying to go from 240 to 150. I have started the process for bariatric surgery. My husband doesn't think it is safe so I am trying this along the way. I am looking for any support I can get! And any suggestions.

Replies

• tmuellenberg
    tmuellenberg Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey! I think it's great you're trying other options before surgery! Happy to provide support as I'm looking to shed some weight too!
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracey I think you are doing a great thing by doing it on your own, just think if you had surgery you would have to watch your intake, so doing it this way is the way to go IMO. Welcome to MFP it's a great place, feel free to add me as I'm just starting back up myself.
  • yhealthy2000
    yhealthy2000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Working out and eating right should be the first option, and you are doing it. That's great! You can do this. I can be your support. Your journey is important.
  • aksmti
    Options
    Thanks all the support I get really helps. I don't know his to add friends please help.
  • chrisnawoo
    chrisnawoo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just click their names and the person symbols on the right will show so click that...good luck on your weight lost journey
  • aksmti
    Options
    Thanks
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hope it's ok to add you I'm new on this so looking to for friends and tips
  • billiejoedoney5
    billiejoedoney5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started as well and would love to help support your journey. I need friends as well
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am on here all the time
  • LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals. I was 260 lbs at my highest in 2010. I am currently 216 lbs and I've been using MFP consistently for 3 weeks. I am aiming for 150 lbs or lower. Feel free to add me.
  • drdavis1234
    drdavis1234 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am currently 250 and need to lose weight. I am looking for an accountability weight loss partner.
  • aksmti
    Options
    Same here.