Hi

I am 62 and determined to loose 50lbs as my first goal. So far, I have lost about 19 lbs so I am definitely on my way. My problem is coming up with healthy, low-everything foods. Any one have any ideas were to look for recipes that meet these requirements? Must taste good!!!

Replies

• Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    You can click on the community tab and scroll down to recipes where you will get many recipe ideas. Also adding friends and viewing their food diaries also helps. The support system here is fantastic and there are many people our age here. I'll send you a friend request/Cindy age 63
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Hi, and congrats on your loss so far! I would be happy to be friends. Feel free to add me.
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    IWTBFCIN3 wrote: »
    You can click on the community tab and scroll down to recipes where you will get many recipe ideas. Also adding friends and viewing their food diaries also helps. The support system here is fantastic and there are many people our age here. I'll send you a friend request/Cindy age 63

Thank you for the advice. I actually checked out your food diary when we became friends and was pleasantly surprised when I saw what you were eating on that one day. It was the ice cream day! Still getting used to the community support but enjoying it. Stephanie
  • Wysewoman53
    Wysewoman53 Posts: 582 Member
    Hi, and congrats on your loss so far! I would be happy to be friends. Feel free to add me.

Hello. I will be glad to add you as a friend as soon as I figure out how to do that...hahaha.