Really need help!!!!!

Hello I'm new to this app and am trying to lose some weight after giving birth 4 1/2 months ago. Really need some motivation. This is the heaviest i have been in my life (225). But I also have four children that helped achieve this weight. I have a treadmill, some weights, ab roller, bicycle, and a rebounder (just bought a used one yesterday. Plus have a Xbox but no workout DVDs, but can access YouTube. Only problem is I have two younger children (19 months and 4 1/2 months). So it makes it hard to fit time in like I would want to. Of course my husband helps out as much as he can. But I breastfeed so lol I'm always needed just about. So I have to break up my time here and there. Haven't really been able to get on treadmill much due to it being upstairs in our office (nor the bicycle), so I bought a used rebounder. I'm hoping this will help until I have more freedom from my 4 1/2 month old (soon I know). I don't eat meat but eat fish. Only eat organic foods. Recently moved from California back to Texas. Not great produce here like there ,so have been having to eat more processed food then I would like (Amy's organic meals). Also have started drinking matcha green tea powder (plus other herbal teas like nettle,ginger and etc), making green smoothies,taking organic black seed oil and taking prenatal vitamins (when I remember to). Plus plan on start to take a little turmeric powder as well. I know this is a lot to read but I'm looking for motivation and need some pointers as well. I REALLY need to get this weight down!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!! Help please someone.