Motivation

Options
Really need some motivation. It's only week 2 and had a bad weekend with food. I've been out walking today but struggling with my food.

Replies

• upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The one thing I know, but it is super hard to remember is that motivation most often comes as a result of action. Going out and walking and doing something positive is a great way to help motivate yourself.
    Bad times will happen, just get back up and put it behind you, dwell on the positive.
  • dwulet130
    dwulet130 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    All you can do is take it one day at a time. Or one hour at a time. Whatever time frame is manageable for you. Eat protein to stay full and give yourself the occasional treat so you don't go crazy.

It also helps to add friends on here, since everyone will understand your pain. :)
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. Everyday is an opportunity to learn from the past and try to do better.

You could try pre-logging your food in the morning and sticking to it. That helps some people.
  • 33Chief
    33Chief Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    If you fall off the horse, just get back on. I have logged days that were 2000 cals over. The next day...I go back to normal. I can be a bad binge eater as well.
  • ontosinc297
    ontosinc297 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Just keep moving forward.
  • bear211284
    bear211284 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feeling more positive today. I think it's a great idea that to pre log my food. Xx