High fat food go-to.

Options
I eat only whole food choices or whole foods that I combine myself (nothing processed). I even make my own almond butter. I consume that, avocados, salmon and coconut. I would like to add to my variety since the list is so short.

What high fat foods do you include in your daily or weekly diet?

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I make my own whole fat yogurt. Before I found out I was allergic I ate nuts.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Cookies. Ice cream. Pizza.
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Do you eat bread? EVOO with some dried oregano, garlic and pepper flakes. Dip bites of Italian bread in it. Yummy.
  • TrickyDisco
    TrickyDisco Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    Nuts, avocados, cold pressed rapeseed oil ...
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Melted butter on popcorn, mmmm.
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options

lol - too funny!
  • Yi5hedr3
    Yi5hedr3 Posts: 2,696 Member
    Options
    mmmmmm....Macadamia nuts!!!
  • erimethia_fekre
    erimethia_fekre Posts: 317 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    These are not items I include in my monthly diet let alone weekly or daily. Of course I'm not in a bulking phase at the moment; my focus is to maintain and get the most out of my food.
    64crayons wrote: »
    Do you eat bread? EVOO with some dried oregano, garlic and pepper flakes. Dip bites of Italian bread in it. Yummy.

Lol, those are more carb based. I'm not on a Keto diet but I keep my carbs under 120g a day and have no issues hitting it. Thanks though.
    Linzon wrote: »

You should switch to coconut oil or something in the medium chained family for your daily/weekly routine. I come from a family history of heart disease so that kind of stuff matters.

Thanks for your input. The direction in going for is what YOU do in your daily/weekly routine to hit your fat macro for the day. If you don't focus on it just don't comment. Simple.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Bacon, full fat Greek yogurt, cheese.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I assume salami and cheese are out of the question, because they're processed? These are filling high fat snacks. Coconut oil, grass fed butter and heavy whipping cream are also a part of most of my days.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fresh mozzarella cheese {I don't consider fresh cheese to be processed}, nut butters, regular butter and regular cream cheese.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    coconut oil and peanut butter... mix them together and meet heaven.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    ^^^

ooh yes, cream cheese and mayo mixed with avocado
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Mixed seeds, I like to add chilli powder to spice them up.
  • Christine_72
    edited January 2016
    Options
    These are also supper yummy. But make sure your willpower is made of steel and you can restrain yourself before attempting these :wink:

http://screwedonstraight.net/keto-diet-peanut-butter-cup-fat-bombs/
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    lmaharidge wrote: »
    These are not items I include in my monthly diet let alone weekly or daily. Of course I'm not in a bulking phase at the moment; my focus is to maintain and get the most out of my food.
    64crayons wrote: »

Lol, those are more carb based. I'm not on a Keto diet but I keep my carbs under 120g a day and have no issues hitting it. Thanks though.
    Linzon wrote: »

You should switch to coconut oil or something in the medium chained family for your daily/weekly routine. I come from a family history of heart disease so that kind of stuff matters.

Thanks for your input. The direction in going for is what YOU do in your daily/weekly routine to hit your fat macro for the day. If you don't focus on it just don't comment. Simple.

Are you complaining because people are answering your question?
    What high fat foods do you include in your daily or weekly diet?
  • OyGeeBiv
    OyGeeBiv Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Yeesh! Unless you're willing to eat plain fat, then it's going to be combined with something else.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    My easiest high fat food to go is coffee with whipped cream and coconut oil in a travel mug.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Cream in coffee, avocado, lots of butter on everything, a whole wedge of brie.
  • dstromley90
    dstromley90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Eggs