Finally motivated

Options
I have been on and off this app for months in my attempt to loose weight. But I have been trying to loose weight the last 3 yrs. I started at 300 and got down to 240 before getting to comfortable and the weight started to come back. I got up to 270 before it clicked and made me realize all my hard work would have been for nothing if I gain the weight back. I am currently at 265 and I have set my goal for 160 by this time next yr. This time the weight is staying off.. If we have similar goals please add me and we can help motivate each other.

Replies

• bianca616
    bianca616 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am currently 211 (lost 8 lbs since starting MFP a week ago!) and am looking to lose around 50 pounds to get to 165-160. I am feeling determined to make the changes in my life I need to take back control of my weight. It sometimes seems like such a daunting task when I think about losing 50+ pounds but have started with a goal of 20 to give myself an opportunity to celebrate a completed goal before I make it all the way to my ultimate goal. Stay positive! We CAN do this.