Fit thick

Options
Has anyone heard of the fit thick workout plan?

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Is this an honest quetion or are you spamming? I'll assume honest but we get a lot of spam here.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    i vote for spam
  • clararandall
    clararandall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    No it was an honest question
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    So the answer is "no".

Plus 30 day transformations are generally BS.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    Someone posted something about fit thick before but not sure if it was a specific program. I would say avoid.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Fit and thick? Or Kathy Luther?

First of all there is no 30 day transformation!

To answer the question, no never heard of the things described. It says on the fit and thick page it is a new movement, can't say I ever heard of this MOVEMENT before...
  • Wheelhouse15
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ok, finally was able to get onto that website, looks like just another fitness program/club. If you like what you see in the program and it looks like you would enjoy it then go for it, but I seriously doubt it's any better than what you can get at a typical fitness class. Note I'm talking about the second link not the transformation.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is spam. I see this question often.

Thick fit is having a decent muscle base then covering it with about 23-27% body fat. If you don't have the muscle base to support the look, GO BUILD IT.

The Thick fit movement is ridiculous most women who hash tag #fitthick are body builders in their off season or women who lift heavy and never want to become lean.

If you want to be fit thick and you are in a healthy weight range eat in a surplus and lift heavy. Forever bulk. If you want to be fit thick and you are over weight, lift heavy an eat in a deficit. get to a healthy weight range then eat in a surplus and lift heavy.

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    OP - eat in a calorie surplus and get on a structured lifting program.

end thread/
  • clararandall
    clararandall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your input ...I wanted to ask around before I spent money on a program