1200-1300 calorie intake

I need some advice on how to help with recipes and all the extra stuff i need to know. I joined to the recipes area on mfp but any additional help is appreciated!!! I would also like to add friends. I'm trying to drop about 45-50 lbs. Thank you all!!

Replies

• Jesswest22
    Jesswest22 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, with regards to the recipes, I'd suggest the BBC good food website. Also Pinterest is great for finding recipes! I use it all the time, and they have some great low calorie meals posted on there.
  • jlc102980
    jlc102980 Posts: 137 Member
    Love the recipes on skinnytaste (never tried a recipe I didn't end up liking) and have tried a fair few from cooking light (about 2/3 of which I end up liking).
  • MarmiteToes
    MarmiteToes Posts: 20 Member
    I second checking out Skinnytaste! I just made the chicken pot pie soup from the site and it's probably one of my favorite soups of all time. It's an adjustment to cut down to 1200-1300 calories but you can do it and still have yummy dinners.
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 461 Member
    I'm eating 1200-1500 and trying to lose a bit more. I have an open food log if you want to friend me. We can talk about what we are eating.
  • mrsnazario1219
    mrsnazario1219 Posts: 173 Member
    Third Skinnytaste!! She's my spirit animal lol. I've been using her recipes for years and have loved them all. Especially her Spanish recipes me being Puerto Rican.
  • destined2b130
    destined2b130 Posts: 7 Member
    jlc102980 wrote: »
    Love the recipes on skinnytaste (never tried a recipe I didn't end up liking) and have tried a fair few from cooking light (about 2/3 of which I end up liking).

Does she have a website??
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Skinnytaste.com . Great site!