Total Weekly Calories - is there a way to see this?

Options
elaineamj
elaineamj Posts: 347 Member
I'm trying to balance out my good days and bad days. Is there an easy way to see how many calories I have eaten in total in a given week? I am currently going day by day with my calculator in hand.

I can see the report for the last 7 days, but it doesn't give me a total.

Thanks!

Replies

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Are you on the app? Under nutrition then cals then week you should be able to see how many cals you are under/over goal for the week.
  • elaineamj
    Options
    I see the chart which shows the goal line and the bars show my daily calorie intake. But I am still having to break out my calculator to add up the weekly total? Is there something I am not seeing?
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    There is a line that will tell you over under/over weekly cals.
  • elaineamj
    Options
    I will take a look at the app again ....unless this is a premium feature?
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It's not a premium feature, but as mentioned, it's only available in the app, under nutrition; "Daily" will be highlighted in blue, and to the right in hard-to-read white text on a grey background it will say "weekly." Has the same pie chart, bar graph, and breakdown of nutrient details that you can get per day. To my knowledge there is no way to see your weekly calories on the browser-based MFP.
  • elaineamj
    Options
    Thank you! I checked the app and it was all there under Nutrition. I tried to find it myself but never figured it out.
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that it shows gross cals nit net. So you will have to take your weekly exercise cals off this you want an average daily net cals for the week etc.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that it shows gross cals nit net. So you will have to take your weekly exercise cals off this you want an average daily net cals for the week etc.

In the Nutrition > Calories > Week View, just above the chart, tap the word Net to the right of the word Total to see the net chart. Also, tap the vertical bars to toggle on/off the daily values.

otqs1ltla5m5.jpg
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • elaineamj
    Options
    Very helpful!