First Day is Always the Easiest. Hello to All.

Options
Several years ago I reached my fitness goals by logging in through MFP. BUT my 'friends' stopped hanging out with me because they no longer liked my lean self (They're all overweight). It was so discouraging, they made fun of me. I was not able to find anybody in my area that fit my new lifestyle and I started to get lonely. Anyways, I gained all my weight back plus 15 more pounds. Lately, I've started having a lot of health issues and need to lose weight. I loved it when I had lost weight before, I had so much energy and felt like I could handle stress better. I need that energy back. If anyone can support me in this even longer journey that I have I'd appreciate it. Yes, the first day is always easy for me, my body hasn't really felt the change in calories and my energy is always high. It's not until I reach the third or maybe even a week that I want to quit. Good luck to everyone, especially me.

Replies

• Rdsgoal16
    Rdsgoal16 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You definitely need new friends. Friends support each other! You can do this. And I think the first day is the toughest!
    Rob