Consistancy

Options
Hello it's so hard to be consistent. Very hard to keep moving through it everyday.
Especially when us momma's have lots going on.
Any others frel same way?
Just starting out on there journey and need lots of support and motivation? Also a emotioal eater like me?
Let's help eachother stay on track.

Replies

• mloredo33
    mloredo33 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My biggest issue is being consistent. This year I turned 51 And I made myself a promise that when I turned 50 I was going to weight less than 200lbs. Well Giles’s what I gained over 30 lbs in 2023. Yrs. I know Big failure…. But I am not going to focus on that. I am not going to blame myself or others. I want to restore my self confidence once again. I know I can achieve my goal, my life is on the line. Therefore, I need help 2024 How can I help myself be consistent with my health meal and exercise?
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,914 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    It's the hardest part, isn't it? Just like every other part of being a mom and homemaker, and just a participant in life, the best we can do is prepare ahead as much as possible and roll with the rest. When we fall, get right back up and keep on going. I wish you the best!
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I’ve learned so much about weight loss on this site. What works for me is starting the day by weighing myself and recording that in a weight loss journal. It’s a great way to see my progress from year to year. I just looked at the January 1 2023 entry and saw that I weighed 5 lbs more then. Weighing myself daily keeps my focus on the goal, and I have learned to perceive the number as just information rather than a critique of my morality. Best of luck to you.