Maxed out! Ready to Work! Who is with me?

Options
So this year started off with some incredible motivation. I was at the gym for a least an hour a day, and then it happened... I went on vacation.

I am now back from vacation. I left here at a weight of 144.8 lbs., and let me tell you vacation was great to me in ways I can't describe but horrible for my body.

BUT... I AM DONE! No more gaining. No more fad dieting. No more yo-yoing!

I will be healthy. I will be happy. I do and will love myself. I am taking care of me.

For so long, I have blamed my health, my meds, or anything else I could get my hands on... BUT NO MORE!

I am maxed out! Here are my stats...

Height: 5'8 3/4
CW: 258.4 lbs
GW:158 lbs

My goal is to have a deficit of 500 cal + a day. That means I should lose 1+ lbs a week. My calculated journey time is a little over 2 years...

I WILL DO THIS and Yes, it starts today! :smiley:

My daily BMR is around 2,127 calories. My fitness pal has me eating 1610 calories a day. Sticking to this amount for me should allow my 1+ lb a week goal for now. I do know that my meds will give me a little extra challenge, but I am NOT backing down. If 1600 calories doesn't work for me within a month, I will take it down to 1400 calories. I am willing and ready.

Of course, you are probably thinking, what about exercise? I have a gym membership and I am ready to use it. I plan on hitting up the gym 4-5 times per week with a minimum burn of 350 calories per workout. I will be doing a mix of cardio and weight lifting for maximum after burn.

ANYONE WITH ME?

Motivation has never been my strong suit. I have burst of it... like today... but one thing I learned from a success story I read, is to get support and love yourself through out your journey. So this is me asking for support.

Anyone want to be accountability buddies? If so, add me! I'll be waiting.