20-35 female fit buds

Options
2»

Replies

• laurfaiers
    laurfaiers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I'm 27 and trying to get active again after surgery (nothing too big, but enough to knock me down for a little while). Feel free to add for support/accountability
  • OonaWingedWolf
    OonaWingedWolf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 33, have had 3 kids. I am 6 years into trying to lose the baby weight. I was 210 and am currently 188. I can't exchange phone numbers but I am on facebook EVERY day so maybe I could get a buddy that can message with me here and on facebook?
  • kawinger
    kawinger Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is EXACTLY what I need! I'm 28 and looking to get back into a regular fitness routine. I'll add you
  • chexmix1000
    chexmix1000 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I can definitely use some motivation. I've lost quite a bit of weight, but I'm slowing down. I'm working full time and I'm a full time graduate student. I also coupon a lot. It takes up more time than I would like to admit. I'm 24 and I want to keep going! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • futurefitdvm2017
    futurefitdvm2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 27 years old and in veterinary school. I'm currently doing c25k and Jamie easons livefit trainer. I'm also looking for active friends to keep me motivated! Swapping numbers sounds like a great idea! Feel free to add me everyone :smile:
  • karleyashfield
    karleyashfield Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I'm 27 and nearly a week into the new healthy me.. I want to loose around 2st and I have completely changed my diet and lifestyle.
    Any friends are welcome for motivation and support
  • LindzMP1
    LindzMP1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 26 year old from canada! Feel free to add me too!
  • ak47_ee
    ak47_ee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26yrs old. I've always been involved in athletics buy after college I am no longer able to play the sports I've loved. I started powerlifting but after hurting my back I haven't been able to do that. I'm just really hating the way I look and to get in shape. It's just hard to do it alone