How Good Is My Workout?

Options
Caper88
Caper88 Posts: 418 Member
edited January 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey guys, I recently started a workout program. Someone gave it to me and I was just wondering how good the program is? I thought I would give you guys a little background info. I am obese and new to fitness. I find it difficult to remember a bunch of different routines starting off. My goal isn't to body build; it is to gain more endurance, coordination and flexibility. I also want to loose fat and gain muscle. I am starting week 6. Here is my workout program for weeks 5-9, I am suppose to be going 4-5 times a week and alternate between the two days.

Replies

• Iron_BamBam
    Iron_BamBam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Caper88 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I recently started a workout program. Someone gave it to me and I was just wondering how good the program is? I thought I would give you guys a little background info. I am obese and new to fitness. I find it difficult to remember a bunch of different routines starting off. My goal isn't to body build; it is to gain more endurance, coordination and flexibility. I also want to loose fat and gain muscle. I am starting week 6. Here is my workout program for weeks 5-9, I am suppose to be going 4-5 times a week and alternate between the two days.

I dont see the workout anywhere can you show us the exercises and reps and sets for them please.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    anything you do that you stick to, and it gets you up on your feet is gonna be a good workout.