Dance/Zumba workouts???

Options
Hey- Sorry if this is a silly question but I was curious if anyone can recommend some sort of dance/zumba etc workout video for a "beginner" like myself. I often do 30 day shred or elliptical but I was just hoping to maybe find something a little more interactive that my children can join in with as they always seem to be by my side. Thought it would be nice to maybe have that option? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I am wondering same thing. Bump
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    If you have a WII there is a zumba game that is also a great workout. My nieces beg me to do with WII Zumbawith them. I have the one called World Party
  • mrsloganlife
    mrsloganlife Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    There are Zumba videos on YouTube. One of my friends, Laronda Dupuis is a great Zumba instructor!

https://www.youtube.com/user/larondaw25
  • mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Club fitz and Ricardo Rodriguez. They're both on YouTube and I love them! Club fitz is more of today's music and Ricardo is zumba type music
  • mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My mom has knee problems so we do Danielle Habibi. If definitely for beginners and for a even lower impact they have two people doing a modified version..
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I got the official Zumba dvd set a few years ago. For me, (I did stage jazz and caberet dance for almost a decade) it was fine, but I think it went a little fast for trying to learn the moves for a straight-up beginner- If you're unfamiliar with choreography at all, be prepared to spend some time backing up and rewatching sections. I really enjoyed it until my back injury, now I can't take the impact.