Scale is not moving! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• irisheyes637
    irisheyes637 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just try not to weigh during you menstrual cycle. Most all women put on water weight that week. I gain about 5lbs that week. When I first figured this out, I about screamed when I stepped on the scale. I was weighing everyday, bc I was enjoying watching the weight come off. I changed my mind that day about daily weighing.
  • napilibay
    napilibay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I used to eat almonds alot and they just didn't satisfy me. Like others said, include some more protein and dairy snacks and instead of toast, try oatmeal...that helps me. My go to snacks are greek yogurt/fruit, cheestick/fruit, lowfat ricotta cheese, celery/pb...these have been better than almonds. Also in the morning, try a mixture of eggwhites instead of eggs...for some reason, egg whites hold me longer especially when I mix in a little cheese.
  • mgmad1993
    mgmad1993 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My scale only moved .4 oz in the past 5 days. I have 10 more pounds to go. I try to stay around 1200 calories a day and not to go under 1000 but it varies. Some days I go a little over 1200 and some days it goes a little under 1000. I weigh myself daily so I can monitor it. I read somewhere eating nuts was healthy & good for you so I bought a bag of walnuts. As I was entering my food items on here, I noticed that it was 200 calories!! I've been losing weight but noticed that some days it looks like I'm still carrying weight in my stomach....I've read where it says not to weigh yourself daily because they don't want you to get discouraged. I do it just so I can monitor it.
  • cindyb0121
    cindyb0121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I find that if I drink 64 oz of water in the morning, It fills me up and I dont feel like snacking so much during the afternoon. Try and increase your water intake :-). Also, a lowfat cheesestick and a serving of nuts helps tremendously with the protien!