Learn from our mistakes!!!!

Options
I have lost 70 pounds and started falling back my old ways. Eatting late at nite. Eatting when stressed or bored. Gained five pounds back. NO MORE!!!! Lets learn from our mistakes and share them...

Replies

• petrokldy
    petrokldy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Continue on! No one is perfect. So proud of you. I have about 70 lbs to lose. I am just starting out
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Awesome loss, well done. Eating at night can be OK if you factor it into your calories. I make sure I save some for an evening snack or I wake up in the night hungry. Eating when bored and stressed, hmm yeah I hear ya! Trying to work on that myself
    Keep on it, you've done brilliantly
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Learn from our mistakes.....hmmm
    . I only have one child so I think I have learned from my mistakes... Just kidding. ( he was planned and is loved. I was just joking !)
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    . I only have one child so I think I have learned from my mistakes... Just kidding. ( he was planned and is loved. I was just joking !)

Lol that made me chuckle. I only have one too!
  • RainyOverHeaven
    RainyOverHeaven Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Lmbo, I'm slow learner, I had two.
  • RainyOverHeaven
    Options
    petrokldy wrote: »
    Continue on! No one is perfect. So proud of you. I have about 70 lbs to lose. I am just starting out

Thanks, and you can do it! Hang in there and never give up.. :-)
  • RainyOverHeaven
    Options
    star1407 wrote: »
    Awesome loss, well done. Eating at night can be OK if you factor it into your calories. I make sure I save some for an evening snack or I wake up in the night hungry. Eating when bored and stressed, hmm yeah I hear ya! Trying to work on that myself
    Keep on it, you've done brilliantly
    Thank you for your support. Good ideal saving calories for evening..