Anyone else losing 10-20 pounds? Would love more friends!

Options

Replies

• campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Met my goal about this time last year but gained back ten after a wonderful cruise and other festivities this past summer. I indulged with no regrets, save the 10 lbs. Trying to get rid of this overage has been a challenge; it was easier getting to goal than trying to get rid of this. Add me too.
  • amour_mocha
    amour_mocha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Every is so pleasant ans positive. I would love to make new friends on here. I need to lose a lot 50+ lbs so I can use all the support I can get :smile:
  • Tzinn1992
    Tzinn1992 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    szgecb86a11d.jpg this picture is 25 pounds down but i lost 30 so far!
  • CntryGirl78
    CntryGirl78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 5'2" and currently 155. I want to get to 135-140 by June.
  • sronit
    sronit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Trying to lose 15-20lbs and this is my first time dieting. I'm generally a very sedentary person and it's hard for me to motivate.
  • sronit
    sronit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got my first fitbit today and would welcome any of you for extra motivation! Do any of you do meal planning too? :)

Would love to get meal planning advice and inspiration.

• hcolbourn
    hcolbourn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 15-20 pounds too, and nothing is going to stop me from achieving this goal! I am 5ft 2 and 140 - so around 12 pounds overweight, but if I lose a further 7-8 then I will be bang in the middle of my ideal weight... Plus I am bored being overweight now :)
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I want to lose about 13kg. My goal weight is 60kg.
  • cbuteau73
    cbuteau73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have 20 lbs to loose. Please add me as a friend.
  • operation2peice
    operation2peice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale and I when I saw 175lbs!!! I freaked out!!!! I need to lose at least 15lbs. Please add I need some support
  • jeffbeckinc
    jeffbeckinc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me. Trying for 10-15 lbs at least too. 2.5 lbs lost but having a tough time with results
  • WannaRun707
    WannaRun707 Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm 5'4" and 160, looking to shed 15ish lbs. Extremely motivated, just rejoined MFP so looking for new pals too. ;)
  • CntryGirl78
    CntryGirl78 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How do friends get added? So many of you have the same goals; I'd love to add or be added but im lost on the best way to do that.
  • keithhawkins921
    keithhawkins921 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 150lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Please add me to the group. I'm having a tough time finding the right foods.
  • novmorning978
    novmorning978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I had a baby 4 months ago and I need to lose 10 more lbs!
  • KLeeTee
    KLeeTee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... 5'6 and 160lbs but want to be around 145ish. Just started back here on Jan 1... I need accountability and support :)
  • SmashleyBak
    SmashleyBak Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking to drop 10-12 lbs by April hopefull before then! I'm currently 136 and 5'5.. Looking to drop some pounds and tone up!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    meeeeeeeee
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0 looking to lose 21 lbs. Feel free to add me! c:
  • Shellz_
    Shellz_ Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    also trying to lose around the same weight, hopefully even more, add me as a friend :)