Late night cravings

Options
Throughout the day I eat very healthy, but when late at night comes. I crave food, I fight constantly. I drink water with lemon, eat celery with peanut butter and etc. It could be boredom since I'm a stay at home mom with two one year olds..please any support or advice would be nice!

Replies

• Yvonnie16
    Yvonnie16 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Sleep early. I have the same ptoblem. I noticed the late I stay awake the junk I eat. Good luck :)
  • mkh858
    mkh858 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yvonnie16 wrote: »
    Sleep early. I have the same ptoblem. I noticed the late I stay awake the junk I eat. Good luck :)

Lol, that's easier said than done, I have twin one year olds and sleep doesn't work in this house..lol
  • heyiitsmo
    heyiitsmo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem! I'm fine during the day but since I have insomnia I feel like in the middle of the night when my two kids are asleep there's nothing to keep me distracted so I think I crave food out of boredom. Cause it's always junk food that I crave. I usually just have one of the kids sugar free Popsicles and some zero calorie green tea because the flavor makes me think I've had something but I know that's probably not the healthiest thing to do lol.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I also have to have my ice cream at night. A 1/2 cup of ice cream in a cone is put in my food log everyday. 120 calories for my ice cream. Save some of your calories for your snack at night
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Save a high protein snack for after dinner to keep you fuller, longer.
  • naomimoon71
    naomimoon71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My advice is fiber. I use konjac root{Powder} in juice or whatever really. Its filling tells you your tummy is full and quiets our appetite. Atleast it does for me :)