Vegging out can build muscle?

Options
I was just reading a book "101 Fat-Burning workouts & Diet Strategies" by Muscle & Fitness and they summed up the benefits of veggies by the different colors, I found this very useful and thought I would share.

RED
Red vegetables are best know for harboring lots of Lycopene - a powerful antioxidant that aids in muscle recovery.
BEST PICKS:
Beets, Radicchio, Radishes, Red onions, Red peppers, Red potatoes, Rhubarb and Tomatoes.
TIP: concentrated tomato products such as tomato paste and sauce are higher in lycopene than whole tomatoes.

ORANGE & YELLOW
This group is high in vitamin C and beta-carotene, which fight cancer and promote heart health and muscle recovery.
BEST PICKS:
Butternut squash, Carrots, Pumpkin, Rutabagas, Sweet potatoes, Yellow bell peppers, Yellow summer squash, yellow tomatoes.
TIP: Though white potatoes contain much more niacin, sweet potatoes are more nutritious overall. They're higher in fiber, beta-carotene and folate, and digest slower than white potatoes. White potatoes are good for postworkout meals: sweet potatoes are good for meals at just about any other time of the day.

GREEN
Green vegetables are loaded with the B vitamin folate, which is essential for the growth of new muscle cells and is involved in nitric oxide production.
BEST PICKS:
Artichokes, Arugula, Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussels sprouts (blech), Cucumber, Kale, Romaine, Spinach, Swiss chard, Watercress, and Zucchini.
TIP: Broccoli sprouts trump broccoli in the antioxidant department, keeping you healthy so you're fully primed for workouts. Try tossing BroccoSprouts (broccosprouts.com) on your next tuna sandwich for added flavor.

WHITE
Allicin, a phytochemical found in the onion family, is stellar a maintaining healthy testosterone levels and inhibiting cortisol production. It also helps prevent cardiovascular disease.
BEST PICKS:
Cauliflower, Garlic, Jicama, Mushrooms, Onions, Parsnips, Shallots, Turnips, and White Potatoes.
TIP: To get the most out of allicin - containing foods such as garlic and onions, don't heat them for too long - this chemical is very heat-sensitive and will break down easily.

PREWORKOUT: Eat a salad with your meal. Research shows that the phytochemicals in salad can help boost nitric oxide production and increase blood flow to exercising muscles. Salad greens that are darker in color (romaine, watercress, and arugula) provide more nutritional benefits than the old standby of iceberg lettuce ...which doesn't contain much more than water.

POSTWORKOUT. your meal should contain onions and broccoli. Onions contain the compound allylpropyl disulfide, which increases insulin levels. This is the one time you want a boost in insulin levels because the hormone drives carbs and creatine into your muscles. It also stimulates muscle protein synthesis, the process of muscle growth. Broccoli contains chromium, an essential trace mineral that enhances insulin's effects on muscle cells.

I hope this is helpful... :)