Day by Day ..

Options
2»

Replies

• kmleaf
    kmleaf Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started out at 294 lbs or as I like to put it, a pie shy of 300 lbs. I'm a 59 year old female and only 5'2" so that was a lot of weight on a small frame. I just hit "one"derland last Sunday and it nearly brought me to tears.

Before I started using MFP I was literally waiting to die and honestly, I was okay with that because I was so miserable. I couldn't walk a few feet before I was winding and hurting. I was expecting a heart attack at any moment and was pretty dang lucky that didn't happen.

My son is the one that got me started using MFP and I really didn't think I would have any success. I told myself that I was too old and too far gone already. I have never been so happy to be wrong!

I wish I could bottle my enthusiasm and pass it around but I am confident that ANYBODY can do this if I can.

Best to you and don't give up.
  • dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    You've got this! It IS one day at a time! If you mess up one day, no biggie, just try again tomorrow!
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you need to eat protein to stay full
  • optimistic1991
    optimistic1991 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    kmleaf wrote: »
    I started out at 294 lbs or as I like to put it, a pie shy of 300 lbs. I'm a 59 year old female and only 5'2" so that was a lot of weight on a small frame. I just hit "one"derland last Sunday and it nearly brought me to tears.

Before I started using MFP I was literally waiting to die and honestly, I was okay with that because I was so miserable. I couldn't walk a few feet before I was winding and hurting. I was expecting a heart attack at any moment and was pretty dang lucky that didn't happen.

My son is the one that got me started using MFP and I really didn't think I would have any success. I told myself that I was too old and too far gone already. I have never been so happy to be wrong!

I wish I could bottle my enthusiasm and pass it around but I am confident that ANYBODY can do this if I can.

Best to you and don't give up.

Thank you for sharing your success story, great inspiration. Good luck in your next goal :)
    dotti1121 wrote: »
    You've got this! It IS one day at a time! If you mess up one day, no biggie, just try again tomorrow!

YESSS, will never surrender even if I miss up one day. Thank you for your words.
    88meli88 wrote: »
    you need to eat protein to stay full

I eat 2 eggs at dinner , and most of my lunch meals contain meat, chicken, fish, etc.. Thank you for the advice.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!