if you've tried a million times and finally lost 100 or more

Options
anawhatsme
anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
i need you!
i have been on and off weight loss for over 10 years.
i seem to be off more than on.
right now i'm in an 'on' phase and really need all the help and encouragement i can get.

there must be others like me out there, ones that tried and fell off constantly - for years.
but hopefully also ones that finally made it through and got to the finish line - or close.

if this is you, please add me so i can follow your lead.
thanks!

Replies

• tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you and I have more than 100 lbs to lose, been there and done that with the losing and gaining, I am giving it a go again just started less than 2 weeks ago, I haven't lost it yet but feel free to add me and maybe we can motivate and encourage each other along the way. Anyone else that can help please add me too.
  • geeners81
    geeners81 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im right there with you as well. if we add each other maybe we can work with each other and can get this weight off, once and for all. Fell free to add me, if ya need a friend to help ya..
  • anawhatsme
    Options
    Added you! Thanks.
  • kazsjourney
    kazsjourney Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Me :) I tried more times then I can count...got serious in august 2006 and to date have lost 184 pounds....feel free to add me :)
  • spiffymacadamia
    spiffymacadamia Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lb in 9 years. Changed my lifestyle and therefore changed my life. Feel free to add. :)
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    why do we have to have lost 100 to help?
  • KLWelty
    KLWelty Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I've been trying for over 30 years! I keep getting back up and trying and I'll either get there or die trying. Please add me!
  • anawhatsme
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I added you!