Hi just joined from the UK

raelou82
raelou82 Posts: 12 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone. My names Rachael & I need to lose 70lbs. I put a lot of weight on after I had my 1st child nearly 5 years ago & then even more after I had my twins 20 months ago. I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid last march & since put on 26lbs but I will not let it beat me. I want to get "me" back. I do struggle to maintain weight loss especially with being exhausted all the time so would appreciate some motivation & I would love to make some new friends x

Replies

• Hey there. I'm the same. I have 30lbs to lose that I have failed at since youngest was born 1.5yrs ago. Really want to do it this time. I'll add you if that's ok? X
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    North West, feel free to add me!
  • janetay01
    janetay01 Posts: 1,299 Member
    Sussex here - with a 13 month old boy, mischief with a capital M! I work full time so struggle with motivation and time - but it is about me and I need to find the time to put me first with health and exercise. I want to be around for my husband and boy for a long time. Looking to lose around 14lbs then will review from there. Will send you a friend request :)